The Motability Charity
Helping to give people their independence.
The Motability charity was set up in 1977 to help disabled people, their families and carers get mobile. It was designed to give them a feeling of independence that everyone deserves to have.
As one of the founding motor manufacturers, Ford was there at the very beginning. Since then, Ford Motability is proud to have supplied over half a million Motability vehicles.
Our award-winning cars are versatile, roomy, stylish and deliver exceptional driving dynamics. You can also take advantage of our large support network of Motability accredited Dealers and benefit from the service of over 1,000 dedicated Motability Specialists. Now find out more about how the scheme works and whether you’re eligible.
- A brand new Ford of your choice every three years
- Insurance, loss and damage protection, personal accident cover for named drivers and passengers
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs at your Ford Dealer
- Full breakdown assistance from the RAC
- Window and windscreen replacement at no extra cost
- A 60,000 mile allowance during the three years
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- The most popular adaptations arranged through your Motability accredited Ford Dealer
- You are eligible if you are receiving PIP, DLA, WPMS or AFIP.
- Test Drives are avaliable click on the link to book yours today!
- "Motability has helped me so much; I find it easier now to transfer in and out of the car which means I don’t have to rely on my wife to help me and I can take my children out on my own. It is important for me to remain independent and mobile and my Motability car gives me that." Adrian, Motability customer